Friday, March 30, 2012

American Idol Week 4 Results - End of the Asian Invasian?

Last night's Jimmy and Friends Results show, proved that being the funny man will not get you far in life or at least not American Idol.  Yes, my friends, my favorite American Idol comedian Heejun was sent packing. My Asian Invasian dreams are over. At least for now.  Booo America.  


Now does he have to leave the show and go home?  Or does
he get to hang in the mansion until the show is over?  Because that really sucks if he just gets there and stays one night in the mansion and then has to go home. What a cock tease that is!!  


A tribute to Heejun:




THE CIRCUS ACT

Nikki Minaj put on a circus act for America to watch.  It was supposed to be her singing her new song "Starships" but instead she decided to lip sync and use auto tune where appropriate.  Not only did she not sing but she attempted to dance wearing a peacock dress and a Barbie wig all while trying to keep her "girls" from falling out.  Did Tommy Hilfiger have a say in this outfit?  Shouldn't a singing competition have a real singer come out and really sing?  What is this shit?  Nikki makes a comment about possibly judging on the show and says to JLo "scoot over".  A very nervous JLo responds with "there is not enough room for the both of us".  My brain immediately went into high gear and i assumed she meant there is not enough room for both of our huge beautiful booties on this judge panel. Am i the only one who took it this way?  

My Jimmy advice to Nikki -  stop trying to be the next black Lady Gaga and go back to really rapping.  I miss the Nikki Minaj from Kanye's Monster.. now that's some good shit. 


Please Jesus release the devil inside Nikki and bring her back to this ^^

BOTTOM 3

Heejun
Hollie
Skyler

I was definitely shocked by the bottom 3 this week.  Regardless, America chose Heejun and gave him the boot.  I picked up my bra that i threw at the tv the night before and walked upstairs in shame.  We will miss you HJ (my new nickname for him)


Bart Contest

Standings so far:
Danny - 10
Rose - 3

The person with the lowest points wins. I am getting my ass kicked.  Click here to see Bart Contest. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...